Get prompt and compassionate help while on the road with WorldCare’s Travel Assistance services. You will have the peace of mind of knowing that if something unexpected occurs while you’re traveling, no matter where in the world you might be, help is at hand.
- 24/7 Customer Support, if you’re traveling internationally, through a customer service line, where caring professionals can assist you in dealing with a medical crisis. With 35 worldwide centers and agents in almost every country, we can quickly and efficiently direct you to nearby resources.
- Global Referral Service to qualified physicians and facilities near your current location, where you can obtain immediate care if you experience a medical emergency away from home.
- Emergency Medical Evacuation through any means necessary, which can range from a private ambulance service to emergency air-lifting to the nearest reputable facility (and including a medical escort, if needed), if adequate medical care is not available locally for your emergency.
- Convenience Services such as arranging replacement eyeglasses and medical prescriptions, which may have been lost, forgotten or used-up during travel. You can even get assistance with locating misplaced baggage, emergency ticket replacement, card replacement, and emergency cash or message assistance.
- Pre-travel Services and information to help you prepare for their trip, like passport and visa requirements, inoculation advice, travel and health advisories, local currency and weather information, consulate and embassy information and translator and interpreter services. You can also access the 24/7 customer support line to receive information on local hotels, airports, transportation options, and tourist attractions.
Contact us to find out more about our Travel AssistanceServices.